Once you arrive at the airport, you will then go through the boarding procedure. Boarding process advice and information on business hours and check-in times at airport counters.
Please check in no later than 20 minutes prior to flight departure.
Boarding process / location
You can check-in on automatic check-in machines or at check-in counter.Airport Guide
Available hour to check-in
- For departure at Haneda, Sapporo(New Chitose), Ibaraki*, Nagoya(Chubu), Kobe, Fukuoka, Nagasaki*, Kagoshima*, and Naha airports, you can check-in anytime during the departure day when the counter is open.
- * At Ibaraki, Nagasaki, Kagoshima Airport, check in baggage can only be checked in 2 hours prior to your departure time.
- For departure at airports other than ones listed above,
check-in service begins 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- Check-in counter service hours
- *You can check your baggage after finishing check-in procedure.
- *Please note that pets and perishable items etc, which cannot be kept in custody for a long period, baggages check-in service begins 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time.
- *If you are traveling with one or more passengers, check-in procedures will commence after confirming that all members of the party have arrived. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- *If you accompany an infant aged less than 3 years old who does not occupy a seat, please let us know as an infant boarding pass is necessary.
- *Be sure to inform us if you are catching a connecting flight with another airline at your destination airport.
- *At airports, we offer various services, such as "boarding assistance for passengers with disabilities", "stroller rental service", "wheelchair (simple ones) rental service", etc.
- *Since security checks have been tightened, long lines can be expected at the check-in counters. We recommend that you come to the airport with sufficient time.
- *When you do not follow our instructions regarding check in baggage, security inspection and boarding procedure, we may refuse to allow you to board the flight. Thank you for your understanding.
After the boarding process
Please come to the boarding gate at least 15 minutes prior to boarding.
To alleviate in-flight congestion and reduce boarding time, we are carrying out our procedure of split boarding (separate boarding).
At the boarding gate, our friendly staff will guide you on-board in order.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Currently, airports have been put on alert following the series of terrorist attacks on 9-11 in the U.S. Since security checks have been tightened, it may take more time to board the plane. Please come to the airport with sufficient time.