Ticket rules in the event of bad weather
If a flight is delayed by more than 60 minutes or canceled due to bad weather, or when the weather is expected to affect flights (weather conditions are under investigation and flights may be turned around or diverted to other destinations), we provide the following services to passengers who request them.
- *If your flight is canceled or heavily delayed, we can inform you of this in advance via your registered email address. Click here to add your email address.
Please be sure to specify “@skymark.jp”, you will be able to receive e-mail from Skymark Airlines.
Changing reserved flights
"Changing reserved flights" here refers to flights offered by us within the same region.
- No fees are applied for reservation changes or for cancellations.
- If you can't board a flight within the effective period of your ticket, we can extend the period of validity up to 30 days beyond the end of the original period.
- If changes in reservations result in a higher or lower ticket fare
- If the new fare is higher than the original: We will not charge you for the difference.
- If the new fare is lower than the original: We will refund the difference.
- *Differences in fares will only be compensated for regular adult fares, child fares, and discounted fares for disabled passengers.
- Follow the link below and enter your reservation information. Then from the "Confirm Reservation" screen, proceed by clicking any of these menu options: [ Change reservation ], [ Cancel certain passenger's reservation ], [ Cancel flight ] or [ Cancel Reservation ].
- Even if the flight's scheduled departure time has passed, this can still be processed within the 10 days following the scheduled departure date.
- You can only switch (change a reservation) once.
- Some of the options above may not be available depending on the fare type, payment method or reservation type.
In that case, please contact the Reservation Center or airport counters.
The above can be done even after the flight's scheduled departure time. Please contact the Reservation Center or visit the airport counters within 10 days after the flight's scheduled departure date.